Whatever the size of your property or portfolio, Chase Evans will tailor our service to your needs. The objective is to make the whole procedure simpler and easier – by taking away all the time-consuming administration and work involved with the letting and management of your property.
Over the past twenty years the buy-to-let market has increased dramatically, with many seeing it as their safest savings option. Property millionaires have been created, but without professional care and advice this is an area that can still spring nasty and expensive surprises. Our experience can help you avoid the pitfalls and realise the full potential of any opportunity that arises.
The benefits of our service start even before a viewing is arranged. On our initial visit we recommend the best way to present your property, as well as advising on the ideal tenant and how to attract the maximum rent. We then help you ensure that the property complies with all relevant legislation and – an all-important element – work out the most effective marketing strategy.
Over the years we have developed close relations with local employers and relocation agents, resulting in a constant demand from major corporate tenants. Our website and extensive internet marketing including our social media channels are supplemented by local press advertising to achieve maximum exposure for your property – giving it the best chance of a profitable and speedy letting.
Anatomy of a successful letting
• All viewings are agreed by prior arrangement with you and conducted by our letting staff.
• Offers and developments are relayed immediately and backed up with weekly reports.
• On receiving an acceptable offer, all tenants are vetted and credit checked by an independent referencing agency.
• Tenancy terms are agreed and the appropriate legal documentation drawn up and signed.
• We will arrange for rent to be paid by standing order.
• After liaising with you, we arrange for the appropriate deposit holding option.
• On commencement of the tenancy we will have an inventory prepared and checked by an independent company.
• We will inform all utility companies of the new tenancy.
• Tenancy information is then entered on to our property management system. This allows us to contact you and the tenant in good time to negotiate the best possible renewal terms – or to return the property to the market promptly, thus minimising the period it is unoccupied.
Please CLICK HERE to download our guide to letting your property
Please CLICK HERE to download our guide to fees and charges for landlords
Please CLICK HERE to download our guide to taxation on letting
Please CLICK HERE to download our safety regulation information sheet